BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, October 4, 2008

TAGGED BY SHASTA!

YIKES!!! of all the pictures to come up with!!! This is a Picture of Julia Aho me and Kathy Lewis (My Buddies from work) being dumb at the resteraurant!!! Actually my 2 friends were suppose to make goofy faces....and as you can tell I was the only one doing it...sheesh! We sent this picture to our other buddy because she couldn't go have lunch with us!.......can you tell we are in our 50's and 60's......NOPE!!! Oh well!!

What a great idea! I TAG MEGAN AND LORI and GINA!! What you do is go to your 4th Picture file and post the 4th Picture that is in the 4th file!! Lets see what you got!

2 comments:

The Chamberlin's said...

Little do you realize how often you all look this goofy at work!! Turbo loves you though!

Gina said...

Joan,
that picture of you pulling the face is awesome!! Looks like the joke was on you:-}
I don't get the tag thing and the fourth file. Is that a riddle?? :-)
Love ya!