BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Hillstead Home is Decorated and Ready for the Holidays!

This is my Gold room and we have all of our Religious decorations...no Santas in this room just angels and Nativities! This is one of my favorite room to sit and relax in!

This is my Candy Cane Tree in our bedroom, all the ornaments are red and white!

Here is my Santa's room with my lifesize Santa! can't wait to see what our Granddaughter will do when she see's this guy!


Our Nativity set that my Mom bought us 29 years agao!



2 comments:

Elisha said...

The House looks beautiful mom. You guys did a really nice job. We can't wait to see you next week, that is if we can even get there. Holy cow, that storm is absolutely unreal.

OUR LOVE FOREVER said...

WOW!!!!! a lot of snow! We just drove back the other day from Idaho Falls and it wasnt quiet so bad lol! Your home looks beautiful! Hope you guys have a Merry Christmas

Love Our fam!