BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, November 20, 2009

THE MIDNIGHT PREMIERE OF NEW MOON!

My Buddys and I lined up at 8:30 and got inthe doors around 12:15....It was Chilly But we had a Ball!
Here I am doing a Lovely pose wearing ,my special shirt My Buddy Kathleen got me for the show!!
Here we are outside waiting to get in!!! It was CHILLY!! Alison, Kirsten Sherry, Kathleen, Linda, and Michele in front! (notice out red lips!




A classic Pic of Me and My "Peeps" Kathleen, Me, Alison and Sherry!
Here we are in the Theater a little bit after midnight!! We were excited to be inside and warm and to start the Movie!!! starting from right, Kathleen, Me , Alison, Sherry and Linda! Check out sherrys shirt her daughter helped her design! Linda is wearing her Jacobs Team Shirt!

1 comments:

therichardsfam said...

This is so totally awesome that you did this momma. You look great!! I like your bite me shirt it is really cute.