BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, August 24, 2008

FUN IN CALIFORNIA IN AUGUST

A beautiful setting on Redondo Beach!



Here is Bry at Redondo Beach getting smacked by a wave!


I was able to fly to California and be with Bryan while he was working in California since he was gone on a week long "stint" there, and in between the work we were able to play at the pool and Beach! Bry was able to get some Body Surfing in and was super surprised how warm the Ocean was!!! I was just passed out on the Beach soaking up the sun!!



We are hoping the California runs will be slowing down a bit now because the demand in Brys Spokane Hospitals are high! We can hope! I sure miss my boy when he is gone!



2 comments:

therichardsfam said...

Great pics!!! We miss you guys so much. Rebecca needs her grandpa and grandma fix. We love you guys and hope you have a great week!!!

OUR LOVE FOREVER said...

I will email you my blog password ok! we have an ex wife stalking us.