BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, August 14, 2008

Hillstead Family is Hooked on "Wake Surfing"!!

And SSShhhhhhhheeee's up !!! Once I got up I loved it! It was quite fun! We owe this fun stuff to our Son-In-Law Todd, who let us borrow his cool board and got us hooked on the new Sport!

Ummm Yes.... my first ride didn't go so well!! Drank a little water there!

Here is Joan getting instructions from the boys how to "Wake Surf" (I was a little frightened)


Bryan is just good at everything he does! here he is riding the wake!



And Justin is getting to be a great Surf Rider himself!




Here is Ryan riding the wake!





2 comments:

Elisha said...

Cool post, you always have such exciting posts. I can't wait to post the great pictures of Rebecca and her cousins. She had a great time, but the cold slowed her, mommy, and daddy at the end. Here's hoping she does okay on the plane ride home!!!!

Lor! said...

Joan! You are so stinking COOL! Look at you out there tearin' it up! I love that! Wish we were up there with you guys, we would have so much fun! When are you plannin your next trip to zion?? We sure miss you guys! Say hi to the crew for us!